Monday, October 11, 2010

My Chickenpox Shot

Hello Liam,

Mama's here again to share something to you. :-)

Today is October 11, 2010 and you are now a year old and two weeks. :-) 
This morning I brought you to your pedia for your chickenpox vaccination. We arrived at the clinic at around 10am, we were earlier than the doctor and fourth in line. While we were waiting outside, Mama and Yaya Josie were sitting at the bench while you were standing between us. You were eating your bread sticks while babbling words and at the same time not wanting to drink water. Your were very 'matakaw' because you keep on putting bread sticks on your mouth knowing that your mouth was still full. It's as if Mama will eat all of your biscuits hehehe. ;-)

About half an hour ago, the doctor arrived. We were still waiting outside for our turn and then when we were called by the secretary, your mood was suddenly changed. From being wild and happy to being suddenly quiet. It's as if you already knew what will gonna happen hehe.After being checked physically by Dr. Bayhon, the most feared moment came, the syringe was just a few steps away from us. I was holding you so tight worried that you will cry hard, and then poof!

It was done! You didn't cry at all! Hooray for my Liam!! :-)

I thank God again for the strength and courage He bestowed to you that very moment.
Thank You! :-)

Always be strong Liam.

Love,

Your one and only Mama :-) 

2 comments:

  1. Yes Tita Jing, I am super brave! :-)
    I wish Heaven could be brave as me, or even braver than me. :-D

    ReplyDelete