Monday, October 18, 2010

Missing Liam

Dearest Kuya Liam,

How are you? It was so nice to see you on cam today. Good job for learning how to walk and answer the question, "How old are you?".Heaven misses you so much. She keeps on kissing your pillow. Hehehehehe...lablab kuya Liam always.

Anyways, I just wrote to say that we miss you a lot. Please be a good boy, now that your Mama will soon start to work online like me. Heaven is now sleeping but she dreams of playing with you soon.

Here's a fun memory at the airport:
Well, it looks fun for Heaven. hehehehehe...Here's another one:
Ayan, may dalang kiss from your Mama pa. hihihihi...

So, until here muna ako. I love you and eat well to stay healthy and strong. Heaven is now eating rice. We love you and miss you. Kuya Liam!!!

xoxo,
Tita Cheska and Sleeping Heaven

1 comment:

  1. Hello cousin Heaven,

    I miss you too..very very much..
    I also wish you will soon learn how to answer when you are being asked of your age, now that you will soon turn 1 already like me. I know your Mama is practicing you already hehehe.. You know what Heaven? I also know how to make "bounce, bounce" like you, hehehe.. I feel like dancing! :-)Oh I really miss you Heaven, soon we will play again together okay? :-)

    Lablab Heavenie :-)

    Love,
    Kuya Liam

    ReplyDelete