Thursday, September 30, 2010

Just keep on Walking!

Hehe, Johnnie Walker Whiskey.
Jowk!

Hello dear Liam. How are you? I am glad to be here to see you take your first few steps without any help from us. It's amazing that you're now 1 year old and it's scary to realize that Heaven will soon follow your footsteps.

I am truly proud to be your aunt because you are such a smart boy! I love it that you know how to kiss (you kiss Heaven a lot but you don't kiss me. humph!), how to give stuff, push buttons (please stop turning off the TV when we are watching a show) and when you play with Heaven by putting on make-up on her (G-Ma's fault!).

I also noticed that you are learning how to throw a tantrum. That is not a good thing so when your Mama tells you to behave, please listen to her, ok?

We love you so much, Liam. i love you.

Your Pretty Tita who is gaining weight here in Manila,
Tita Cheska

No comments:

Post a Comment