Monday, January 10, 2011

Walking and Talking

Dearest Liam,

Hello my sweet nephew! I just saw your new video. Gawd, you're walking so well na. It's amamzing! Your cousin Heaven is still trying her best to balance and walk on her own. It's so scary for me. I think it's also scary for your mom.

How are you? How many teeth do you have now? Heaven has 5 and I think she will be coming out with 1 more soon. She was at the hospital recently. Awful time.

How many words do you know now? Heaven knows "mama", "mamam" (drinks), "aw-aw" (dog), "moo" (cow, we have lots of them here), "ish" (shoes), "ba" (her doll Barbra) and "bu" (balls, balloon, bear, the color blue. Anything that starts with the letter B except for her doll Barbra). By the way, thank you for the Christmas gifts. Heaven particularly liked Raggedy Ann.

I can't stay long. I have to work. I just wanted to let you know that Tita Jingjing is here, missing your mom, your Tito Josh, Tita Echong and G-Ma. Take care always and be a good boy. Heaven also sends her love.

Love,
Tita Jingjing

1 comment: