Friday, September 24, 2010

The Big Day - Liam's 1st Birthday

Dear Liam,

I've just made your first blog! :-) today is your BIG DAY! It's your 1st birthday!! :-) and i am so excited for it, we all are. :-) i hope you're doing well right now because yesterday you had a slight fever and really grouchy. But you know Liam, last night I've prayed to God thanking Him for everything that he has done for us. To make this day happen. And I've asked God to always put you in good health and to always keep you strong and good. You are now entering your toddler years, I am both excited for you and at the same time worried, because this coming years you'll be so makulit and pasaway na. ;-)

Just promise mama that you will always stay as sweet as you are, not just to mama but to everyone. :-) HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY BENGBENG!!! :))

I love you very very very much! Take care always when mama's not around with you, okay? Love you.

Let's enjoy at your 1st birthday party later. :D

love,
Mama

8 comments:

  1. ako first! super sweet! Happy first birthday dude!! love you always :)) huuggg :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. akala ko super haba ng comment mo kul hahaha! ;)
    thanks tita kul, love dude liam :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just glad that you are in my life, Liam. Heaven and I will miss you a lot when we go back to CDO. I am hoping that you can come and visit us next year. Take care always and we love you.

    xoxo,
    Tita Cheska and Beb

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Baby Liam,

    Years from now you'll be able to read this. Wow. That's awesome. I wonder how things will be by that time, but I'm grateful and very excited. Hehe.

    Thank you dear Liam for bringing a big smile to my face every time I see you. You bring joy and delight to my heart... Even sa small things, just seeing you or carrying you makes me really happy. Haha. Nakakatuwa kang baby. And I'm so grateful the Lord brought you here, and your family too! Truly, God is GOOD.

    Thank you Chikki, for your love and trust. I pray I'll be a fit co-parent and friend to Liam and you. God bless you more and more!

    "Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." PS 23:6

    I love you, Liam!

    <3 <3 <3

    Tita Chichi

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks tita jing and heaven for your short message. i will miss you also. i hope G-Ma and Mama will let me fly to CDO by next year hehe. :)

    i love you both. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi tita chichi!! first of all super thank you for always being there for me :) and thanks for the three pairs of shoes!! I like the squeaky sounds hehehe :D Thank you for always praying to God for guidance as i grow bigger. I always feel safe with you. I love you Tita Chichi :)

    love,
    Liam :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Mama Chic,

    I'm so proud of you. :) super love you kayo ni liam you now that naman diba? :) you two are already a family to me. :) at siyempre ang buong kho family din. :) si tita, kul, kuya, ate jing, heaven. :) at kahit hindi ko pa nakikita si daddy mo i know he's a cool dad to you, cool G-Pa to liam :) grabe chic, naging kaibigan kita. hindi ko talaga akalain :) at naging ninang ako ni liam :) wow talaga. big blessing kayo sakin. :) basta kung ano man mangyari, ninang ja will always be here for the both of you :) i love you chic! (may sarili akong spelling) i love you beng! :) super hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Ninang Jaja,

    Thank you for being part of my 1st birthday party. :) without you it wouldn't be complete. It's true, you know in our family you are just one of us already. :) you are part of the family always. You always care for me and my Mama, and also the rest of the Kho family. I love you Ninang Jaja, thank you for everything. I know you will and always be there for me no matter what. :)

    Love,
    Liam

    ReplyDelete